We are now looking for a digital marketing savvy Brand Coordinator for UK and Ireland. This role will be based in our global headquarter in Malta and will report to the Brand Manager.
The purpose of this role is to support the Brand Manager and the Marketing team across a wide range of marketing and administration tasks. This role will play an active and important part in the way the country marketing is managed for the UK and other smaller markets.
In this role, together with the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for generating new depositors via media campaigns both offline and online and via the web and mobile platform. You will work closely with different acquisition teams such as Affiliates, SEO, Media and Sponsorship, as well as with the brand manager in other markets and the Commercial organization.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generating new customers, and supporting the Commercial team in taking care of existing customers, in coordination with the Brand Manager
- Coordinating the media production by liaising with external suppliers and central marketing team
- Coordinating market research and competitive analysis, including defining and sourcing research/tracking to meet the demands of the organization
- Building brands according to the centrally established brand platform
- Making sure the content on local web pages are up to standard when it comes to local copy, visuals and promotions
- Responsible for the smooth running of the local brand site
- Evaluation of media activities to track the effect of the different investments
- Monitoring and reporting on all marketing activities and results
- Coordinating marketing expenses, invoicing processes between marketing and finance functions.
- Coordinating timelines, scheduling and asset allocation for digital marketing projects
- Analyzing key performance metrics relative to all advertising campaigns and monitor the industry for best practices, seeks new technologies and recommends strategies to drive ROI on digital media investment
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or customer acquisition
- Must have understanding of all digital advertising channels & experience interfacing with digital creative agencies
- Understanding of path to acquisition, incorporation of landing pages and implementation of tracking
- Confident with client interaction
- Local knowledge of the UK market and the main target group is a must
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with media agencies and creative agencies is a plus
- Experience from the igaming industry is an advantage
- Good skills in Excel and the other MS Office programs
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- PPC, SEM, Display, Reporting, PR, Media, Customer Acquisition
Further to the above we believe you are result orientated and have a structured approach. We are looking for someone who is proactive, driven and has a positive can do attitude. You are energised by a rapidly changing environment and welcome the unexpected challenge.
We believe the right person also is result-orientated and structured. We are looking for someone who is proactive, driven and has a positive can do attitude. You are energised by a rapidly changing environment and welcome the unexpected challenge.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site!
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Our People, Our Values from Betsson Group on Vimeo.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
We are a dynamic and growing company with around 1700 passionate people of over 48 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list.