This role will be responsible for driving the CRO roadmap for multiple brands within the Betsson Group, developing test ideas, running test workshops, leading stakeholder meetings and turning research into actionable test hypothesis.
The right person will have a true passion for CRO and champion the growth team and its best practices at all times. You will have the ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve. Have a record of increasing conversions, optimizing several areas of the customer journey from acquisition traffic, current customers and omni – channel optimisation such as emails, SMS and more via A/Bn testing.
- Ensuring the testing roadmap is full at all times and the focus and resources in the team are properly prioritized and utilized against the requirements of the wider business with regards to optimisation.
- Manage relationships with brand stakeholders
- Primarily responsible for the idea generation.
- Participate in bi weekly meetings with our brands to keep stakeholders up to date and engaged with the Optimisation programme.
- Help stakeholders understand the chosen strategy by the growth team and sell the ideas.
- Champion the Team’s KPI’s at all times
- Ensure test set up is correct and troubleshoot and spot existing issues with optimisation test set-ups.
- Present results internally or externally through the production of high quality documentation.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies in our test process and stakeholder management.
- Accountable to the Head of Growth Optimisation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Optimisation
- Degree in psychology or digital marketing or UX.
- Previous experience working with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, VWO, Adobe test and target.
- Deep understanding of conversion/persuasion best practices and the ability to apply that knowledge to client projects.
- Advanced understanding of Web analytics such as Google Analytics
- Good commercial knowledge
What We Offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
We are a dynamic and growing company with around 1700 passionate people of over 48 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list.