This is a newly created position to further drive the growth of the Betsson and bring the business to the next level. The selected candidate will be reporting to Director of Infrastructure.
- Establish security objectives, goals, processes, plans and implementations in support of strategies and policies set by the CSO
- Frequent contact to communicate and exchange information with all levels of line, regional and corporate management
- Hire, train, mentor, develop and co-ordinate work responsibilities of all the operational security team personnel
- Conduct and/or support sensitive investigations
- Manage 3rd-party suppliers and providers
- Build a security operations center to service the needs of the Betsson Group
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches
- Develop budgets for security operations
- Prepare reports on internal investigations, losses or violations of regulations, policies and procedures as set by the CSO
- Ensure the timely preparation/review of security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, operational standards and procedures and tactical or strategic initiatives.
Must haves :
- Masters degree or equal
- Sound knowledge of security products and standards (e.g. PCI, ISO27k etc)
At least five years experience of:
- Team management including operational security management
- Large-scale operations in geographically dispersed locations
- Experience in Online Gaming industry
- Experience in other areas of IT operations
- Experience in an ITIL environment
- Knowledge of legal and compliance standards/requirements
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a dynamic, fast-growing technology company. The job will be as great as you make it.
Betsson Group takes entertainment seriously.
We strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We offer online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites such as betsson.com, betsafe.com, nordicbet.com as well as several partner brands.
We are a dynamic and growing company with more than 1900 passionate people of over 45 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list.
At Betsson we live our values: One Betsson, Customers at Heart, Passion for Business, We Aim High, Execution is Everything and We Play Fair.
We are constantly looking for the best talent out there. Find out more: www.betssongroup.com.