The IT Service Office Administrator will work closely with the IT Office Administrator and other members of the IT Projects and Services Team to provide support to the Internal IT department by undertaking various administrative duties.
The main responsibilities of this role centres around user management and provisioning and includes but is not limited to:
- Creation and termination of AD and other user accounts
- Granting or Revoking systems, file or group accesses
- Resetting or unlocking passwords
- Create sign-off documentation relating to terminated users
- Assist in Hardware procurement
- Stock control and Inventory Management
- Purchasing and managing software license subscriptions to ensure compliance
- Auditing of software licenses and hardware
- Managing inter department billing and re-charging
- Update documentation and keep records up to date via online tools
- Sorting and filing paperwork e.g. delivery notes, new user acceptable use policies etc.
- Work according to defined processes in Internal IT
- No specific previous experience is necessary as training will be given.
- Good organizational skills
- Computer literate, familiarity with Microsoft Office products is essential
- Interested in gaining an understanding of the user management life cycle
- Keen to become familiar with software products and tools used in the business
- Having a responsible attitude so that tasks are followed to completion
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Eager to learn and develop new skills and progress
- Good team playing mentality
What We Offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
We are a dynamic and growing company with around 1700 passionate people of over 48 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list.