Do you like the idea of working in a strong team where success, improvement and growth happen every day? Then we have something interesting for you!
We are now looking for a Baltics Speaking SEO Specialist to join our central SEO team at Betsson Group based in Malta in our Global HQ. The role will be responsible for one Brand and will play a valuable part in our global multi brand strategies and processes.
The SEO specialist will manage processes necessary to improve the SEO for one Betsson Group brand across multiple markets. The role will be responsible for all the on-site and off-site activities. This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking full ownership of the day-to-day on-site/off-site SEO content development & optimization activities across all markets for the dedicated brand.
- Increasing SEO value of the brand by developing high quality, linkable content by working closely with in-house content & creative team as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Executing on-site/on-page content analysis, improvements & fixes requested by the Technical SEO Team or/and direct SEO Manager.
- Working closely with the direct SEO Manager on the SEO strategy for the dedicated brand. Keep track of the market development and update SEO Manager accordingly.
- Representing SEO channel on quarterly planning sessions and taking the lead in preparing brand quarterly SEO reports.
- Creating performance reports and keeping track of the SEO visibility and performance of the organic channel for the dedicated brand. Report back to the SEO Manager on regular basis.
Working independently comes natural to you and you bring a great follow-through capacity combined with the ability to take initiative. Ideally, you have experience from a multi-language and multi-market environment.
- Experience in working with web content and good understanding of core principles of Search Engine Optimization.
- Understanding of standard HTML and CSS.
- Familiar with KW research and content development.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Very structured approach to work; ability to prioritize tasks, coordinate work of others, create roadmaps, multitask and deliver on deadlines.
- Excellent English and fluency in Latvian, Estonian or Lithuanian.
The ideal candidate is willing to learn and has interest in content marketing, web usability, web analytics and conversion rate optimization.
What we offer
We offer the successful candidate a full relocation package to Malta. In addition to this we offer a a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site!
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Our People, Our Values from Betsson Group on Vimeo.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
We are a dynamic and growing company with around 1700 passionate people of over 48 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list.