I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
Casino Coordinator – Emerging Markets
Are you passionate about Casino and ready to make the difference in our fast growing and dynamic Emerging Markets team?
Then this opportunity is not to be missed!
The Emerging Markets team is now looking for a Casino Coordinator to join our dynamic casino team in Malta.
As a casino coordinator, you will be executing daily Casino operations task in following guidelines and deadlines and analysing results, as well as executing full cycle of new games.
You will be conducting analysis of competitor activity, supported devices, promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools.
This person will report to the Casino Manager.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
• You have excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Preferably at least 2 years’ experience in an iGaming role.
• Demonstrated that you are organised with a great attention to details.
• Knowledge of online casino products including RNG and Live Casino.
• Ability to manage vertically and laterally in a complex organization.
• Must be fluent in English.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Execute daily Casino operations tasks and focus on timely task delivery
• Execution of a full cycle on new games and providers on all devices and detailed logging and escalations of all issues encountered
• Assist with tasks related to new content releases including design and copy request
• Conducting analysis of competitor activity with regards to Casino portfolio, supported devices, promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools
• Assist and follow up with the Customer Support team on any casino queries or issues that may arise
• Assisting the Casino Manager with creating innovative Casino campaigns
• Support Campaign Execution Team with daily tasks
• Use internal and external tools and back offices to credit Casino bonuses to eligible customers. This may include crediting of bonus outside office hours and/or at weekends.
• Assisting with any reporting and presentation requests
• Keeping track of games visibility on site, such as banners and promotion pages
• Regular monitoring of our key user experience flows, issue/bug escalation and follow up until resolution or backlog addition
• Keeping up to date with industry news, product innovation and overall emerging and mobile technologies
• Any other ad hoc tasks to ensure the best possible product delivery
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.