I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
Casino Coordinator – Southern Europe & LatAm
The Southern Europe & LatAm team is now looking for a Casino Coordinator to join our dynamic casino team in Malta. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in the online gaming with a passion for iGaming and for anything related to Casino.
• Execute daily Casino operations tasks and focus on timely task delivery
• Execution of a full cycle on new games and providers on all devices and detailed logging and escalations of all issues encountered
• Assist with tasks related to new content releases including design and copy request
• Conducting analysis of competitor activity with regards to Casino portfolio, supported devices, promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools
• Assist and follow up with the Customer Support team on any casino queries or issues that may arise
• Assisting the Casino Manager with creating innovative Casino campaigns
• Support Campaign Execution Team with daily tasks
• Use internal and external tools and back offices to credit Casino bonuses to eligible customers. This may include crediting of bonus outside office hours and/or at weekends.
• Assisting with any reporting and presentation requests
• Keeping track of games visibility on site, such as banners and promotion pages
• Regular monitoring of our key user experience flows, issue/bug escalation and follow up until resolution or backlog addition
• Keeping up to date with industry news, product innovation and overall emerging and mobile technologies
• Any other ad hoc tasks to ensure the best possible product delivery
Qualifications and Competencies
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in an iGaming role
• Demonstrated that you are organised with a great attention to details.
• Excellent knowledge of online casino product including RNG and Live and customers is essential.
• You have excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage vertically and laterally in a complex organization.
• Must be fluent in English.
• The ability to communicate in Spanish is considered a big plus.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.