I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Product Management
Casino Performance Manager
Are you ready to join the growing team here at Betsson Group? An exciting and crucial role has now emerged and we are on the hunt for a talented Casino Performance Manager to join the family!
Betsson Group offers the world’s largest mobile casino with close to 1,500 games! Our GoC portfolio encompasses slots, table games, live casino and other games from many different suppliers and also a few proprietary games only available to Betsson’s customers!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
- Report on performance highlighting trends, product and customer insights. Understand performance including the drivers and have clear understanding of how that impacts plans and performance going forward
- Work alongside the Product, Analytics, Business Intelligence and Decision Science teams to measure and optimize the product performance with particular focus in high impact areas like the onboarding funnel, promotional journeys and bonus functionality
- Work closely with the Content team to understand content strategy and the place that bespoke and exclusive titles have to play in your business vertical(s), ensuring that your content is working hard to engage customers
- Continuously benchmark our Gaming Verticals versus the competition to understand areas of strengths and weaknesses. This can include (but not limited to) – financial KPI’s, content, studio, promotional mechanics (bonus wallet, free spins, etc.), UI/UX/User journeys, marketing performance, data reporting capabilities and operational capability. Continuous improvement to underpin continuous growth and a better customer experience
- Be a visible leader for Central Gaming, establishing yourself as a subject matter expert within the business and promoting all Gaming Products (Slots, Live, Jackpots, Bingo, Poker, Scratch Cards) to ensure consideration and priority from the Regional Teams
- Work closely with your key suppliers to ensure that the data and insight we get from them is broken down and shared on to the relevant Commercial Teams to help them grow
- Focus almost completely on the ‘so what’ and the ‘what next’ from our data, moving from reporting on ‘what’ to telling engaging and business building stories with clear actionable next steps for our teams to act on
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- i-gaming industry experience;
- Senior level experience working with multi-disciplinary teams;
- First class communication skills and a natural presenter;
- Agile evangelist;
- Results-oriented with strong influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills!
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.