I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Customer Service
Are you the person everyone comes to speak to if they have a problem?
If you are then this position is perfect for you, we are looking for a professional and personable individual to join our complaints team.
We are looking for a Complaints Coordinator to join our Award winning Customer Service team in St Julian’s Malta. The team works closely with other departments so there are a lot of development opportunities. The position is very rewarding as you get to help players and fellow colleagues. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Professional handling of customer complaints via e-mail, chat and phone.
- Assisting Customer Service Agents “on the go” with difficult or tricky cases.
- Analysing and handling of all relevant customer queries escalated by CS, Payments , Risk, Affiliate and other teams.
- Following up on any previously escalated cases, issues or customer queries proactively.
- Suggest improvements to existing policies and procedures.
- Investigate relevant accounts with excellent analysis and follow-up.
What's in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You're good at:
- Great attention to detail.
- Understanding and applying company values.
- Ability to escalate cases in a professional and concise manner.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
- Additional language skills e.g. Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish
- iGaming knowledge
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.