I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
CRM Campaign Executive – Estonian speaking
Do you have a passion for delivering the right message, to the right customers at the right time? Are hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career? Then the opportunity to join us as our new CRM Executive could be interesting for you.
This role is part of the team responsible for the development and execution of CRM activity for Betsson Group brands in Estonia.
CRM Campaign Executive will be managing customer lifecycle by growing loyal customer base and following customer journey from on-boarding down to lapsing.
Working closely with Customer Marketing Manager and other members of the team, CRM Campaign Executive will work with campaign execution, which includes customer communication, landing page creation, as well as sub-subsequent campaign analysis on all customer-oriented campaigns.
This role is highly user-centric and ensuring excellent delivery of all campaigns is of high importance. The role demands a relentless eye for detail, a structured working mentality and a motivation to deliver the best customer-centricity level in the industry.
This position requires Estonian language and very good English, both in written and spoken.
Our CRM Campaign Executive is:
- A sociable and open-minded team player
- Experienced in a digital marketing environment
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks and projects at once
- Proficient at understanding and interpreting data
- Interested in gaming industry
- With great attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Knowledge about consumer facing marketing and CRM, and experience in e-mail, SMS and push notification marketing are considered as an advantage.
We are looking for people with:
- Track record of executing on fantastic innovation and creative ideas
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to collaborative with multiple stakeholders within projects
- Excellent computer skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent Estonian – written and spoken
- Good English skills – written and spoken
- Russian or Baltic language skills are an advantage
This position requires extensive computer usage. Responsibilities may require working outside normal working hours. May need to travel on business purposes.
What we offer
- A great working environment in the office located in Tallinn City Center with Free Parking
- Work with inspiring and best in class professionals, products and tools
- Opportunities for self-development as well as career development
- Very competitive remuneration based on experience
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Benefits like free parking, fitness allowance, events
- Regular medical health check-up
- Paid sick leave days
- Challenge & adventure
- Relocation package if applicable
- Fitness Allowance, team-building activities, events
- Global: Betsson Group – online gaming industry, operating sites like www.betsafe.lt, www.nordicbet.com and www.betsson.com
- International – offices in Lithuania, Estonia, Sweden, Ukraine, Malta, Gibraltar
- Technical – the largest group are engineers;
- Multi-product – offering Sportsbook, Poker, Casino, Games, etc.
- Recognized – winning industry awards
- Different – 25 sites and growing
Apply here, via our career site.
When applying, please send your CV and covering letter in English
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.