CRM Global Promotions Manager – Casino
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM Global Promotions Manager – Casino.
Are you passionate about working with CRM and casino promotions to drive excellent customer experience? An exciting and crucial role has now emerged, and we are on the hunt for a talented CRM Global Promotions Manager to join the team.
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
- Responsible for setting strategy and the global CRM promotions calendar for Casino and Live Casino across multiple Betsson Group brands and markets.
- Understanding of our Casino products and player base to be able to design the best player promotions within budgetary allowance and legal boundaries.
- Work closely with the Head of Gaming who is the lead liaison point between our in-house game studio, and the third-party game suppliers and who will negotiate provided funded promotions for the group.
- Lead a team of coordinators responsible for delivering flawless campaigns and customer experience across all CRM channels.
- Collaborate with the CRM & VIP Analysts, Casino Managers in each of the markets, and the Central Gaming team on promotional mechanics to ensure effective use of budget.
- Responsible for continuous reviewing and optimisation of global Casino promotions and performance.
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders and regional teams on the success of campaigns, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
- Influencing CRM product roadmaps to ensure the team has the required tools and features to execute promotions.
- Studying customer research and feedback to fully understand customer motivations to ensure customer plans are meeting the customer’s needs.
- Ensure all activities are carried out on-brand and to a high standard, whilst maintaining Betsson Groups high standards for fairness and integrity.
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- People management with coaching experience.
- Understanding casino and all versions and variants of casino products
- Understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
- Strong team player, who enjoys a collaborative environment.
- 3 years’ experience from a similar role in the gaming industry.
- Working on own initiative, with a pro-active approach.
- A degree (or equivalent) in marketing, economics or business
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.