- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
- Zecure Gaming
CRM & VIP Analyst – Zecure Gaming
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new CRM & VIP Analyst for Zecure Gaming.
We are looking for a CRM & VIP Analyst to take our Zecure Gaming campaigns and to the next level.
As a CRM & VIP Analyst you will be the analytical partner for internal stakeholders, promoting data driven decision making. You will work within a fast-moving environment, in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, providing proactive insights to enable the business to grow and optimise.
In this role you will:
- Work with the regional teams to contribute to CRM campaign strategy and planning, forecasting of spend, and to provide insight-driven recommendations at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- You will be the analytical partner for the CRM, VIP, Casino, and Sports Managers to support in their daily work, promoting data driven decision making around all player activities.
- Work closely with Key Account Managers to help them fully understand the VIP portfolio, and what drives VIP activity at different stages of the lifecycle.
- You will guide the teams to understand why some customers play Game A in preference to Game B, and how we can influence customers behaviour with specific CRM activities at certain parts of their lifecycle.
- You will assist the managers in predicting bonus risk and fraud elements of a campaign by truly understanding gaming behaviours.
- You will analyse CRM & VIP spend to ensure optimisation of investment per lifecycle stage.
What’s in it for me?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Zecure, Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re good at:
- Clearly understanding the stakeholder’s perspective and problem, be a thought partner to identify potential solutions, derive valuable insights and communicate actionable recommendations in a succinct manner.
- Using the best base tools (e.g. advanced Excel, use of relational databases such as MySQL) as well as packaged tools such as QlikView, Google Analytics, etc.
- Programming languages such as SQL (R desirable, but not a must).
- Clearly summarising data and analysis in a simple and concise format.
- Working in a dynamic environment with a very flexible approach.
Who we are looking for:
- A degree (or equivalent) in one of the quantitative areas, such as Statistics, Maths or Economics.
- Someone with a keen interest in Sports and Casino, that has a deep understanding of sports betting and gaming, as this is important when it comes to providing meaningful insights to the stakeholders.
- Someone with at least two years of experience as an analyst.
- Someone with a good understanding of player bonuses and incentives.
- Someone that is proficient in analysis and interpreting data.
- Worked with Knime, JIRA and/or Confluence.
- Experience as an analyst within iGaming.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.