I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Data & Insight
Customer Insight Analyst
The Customer Insight Analyst is a pivotal role within Betsson’s UK and Ireland markets that will help guide and support decision making across our UK/IE Brands. Netplay (Supercasino, Jackpot247, Vernons), Betsafe, Betsson and Mr. Smith.
The person in this role will need to be a self-starter who takes ownership and is able to prioritise their work in line with business and stakeholder priorities. Passionate about data they will drive change and action through science.
The employee reports to the Head of Customer Analytics.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring key performance metrics in accordance to set targets, primarily revenues, acquisitions and player activity. A key part of this task is to forecast and flag underperforming metrics to the appropriate stakeholders
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis, with a focus on:
- Campaign Analytics, highlighting what makes certain campaigns successful and others less so. Documenting best practice ensuring that these are used for future campaigns as well as highlighting optimisation areas
- Financial Analytics, update the management team on budget targets, reporting on which metrics and brands are over and under performing
- Experience enhancements, take the lead in analysing the impact of changes to product, site/mobile experience and new product launches with the aim of concluding whether an acceptable return on investement was delivered or not
Key Analytical Skills
- Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
- Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
- Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
- Is familiar with marketing processes and its drivers
- Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
- Has the ability to get things changed using insight and data
- Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things
- A Positive Mental Attitude is key!
Key Technical Skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Power BI, SQL, Big Query and Knime knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Qlikview or QlikSense knowledge of benefit but not a must
- Experience of Google Analytics or similar tracking tools beneficial
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.