I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Recently we opened a tech hub in Budapest (take a peek of our office here), so due to growth & expansion we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to create strategic solutions for managing the production and development infrastructure of our world-class gaming products and implement and improve technical operations best practices for the team.
As a member of the development team you will apply your expertise in all aspects of technical operations and will manage release management through automation and provide high system reliability to our Development team.
You will work collaboratively with our development teams to improve build and release efficiency as well as with our central governance teams to ensure world class production and development.
You are an infrastructure expert but you are also happy to get down to the nitty-gritty of systems configuration, designing, scripting and managing automated builds, releases and maintenance processes. You will author tools and manage infrastructure in specific areas of:
- Setup, support, maintain and improve our environments
- Implement and improve Continuous delivery
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions
- Tools automation
- Configuration management
- Network and security administration
- High availability and high performance solutions
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience as a Systems Engineer or similar role
- Experience with Application Container Technologies and Schedulers
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools – either Chef, Puppet, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Experience working with server virtualization (VMware), IaaS and PaaS Cloud (AWS, Azure, OpenStack) and hybrid environments
- Excellent skills in PowerShell, Bash, Python, Ruby or other scripting languages
- Strong background in Windows and Linux administration
- Strong familiarity with SCM, Git, SVN, including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployments
- Adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, and efficient use of resources
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation
We see it as positive if you have :
- Development background, experience with C#/.NET
- Experience with Online payments and/or transaction intensive systems
- Must be a team player with super interpersonal skills
- Agile development methodology
- Have knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka and/or other PUSH methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
To be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market, all our employees in Budapest would benefit from:
- A competitive salary and benefits such as health insurances and gym subsidies
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certifications
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership role in the future.
We would also very much like to reward your efforts with a number of external and internal events like Monday breakfasts, free coffee and fruit and regular after-work events and much more!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.