Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent in Malta
Are you a problem solver, excellent communicator and a people person?
If so we are looking for you to join our award winning customer service team based in our stunning offices in Malta!
You will be a part of a seamless Customer Service function, working to achieve our goal of the best Customer Experience. Not only that, your opportunity to learn and progress within Betsson is limitless!
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
We want you to excel in the following:
- Help Dutch speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Work together with your team to reach the best customer satisfaction (including other KPI's)
- Translate promotional texts and/or customer surveys in your local language
- Manage customer accounts
- “ Follow company policies and practices regarding player safety, protection, and responsible gaming
What's in it for me?
Here at Betsson not only do you get the chance to work across our leading markets but also with a team of excellent Customer Service Agents. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment. We want our employees to embody the value of One Betsson and enjoy the perks of being a Betssonite!
You're good at:
- Communication written and verbal both in Dutch and English
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Background in customer service, this can be face to face, online or via phone calls
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Previous iGaming experience
- Additional language skills: Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish…
What we offer?
- 28 Vacation Days Per Year
- Relocation (including flights, bonus and accommodation)
- Hybrid Model
- Health & Life Insurance & Company Doctor
- €300 Wellness Allowance
- €300 Working From Home Allowance
- Yoga & Sports Activities
- Lunch Provided Monday-Friday
- Company Discounts
- Company Events
- Great Atmosphere & Betsson Values
Good to know:
- Start date: Every second week, training is provided
- Salary: The salary consists of a base salary and a bonus scheme.
- Work hours: rotating shift work
- Location: Malta, St Julians
- Generous relocation package offered
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.