I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
European Sports Trader
Betsson Group are looking for a European Sports Trader to work within our sportsbook team based in Malta.
The role sits within Sportsbook, in a team of 7 traders responsible for the eSports, volleyball and handball product. In this role you will be mainly focused on eSports but will be expected to trade other sports as well, including Volleyball and Handball.
- Good understanding of sportsbook product and a strong knowledge of eSports.
- The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Comprehension of sports odds.
- Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities.
- Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a sports trader.
- Role primarily focused on trading and compiling odds for a wide variety of eSports events and other sports.
- Management of risk and client analysis.
- Creation and settlement of events where required.
- Assist with improving and developing trading tools.
- Effective error reporting.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Be comfortable working with automated trading tools.
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receive your application!
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.