I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Business Analyst – Intern
Welcome to Betsson Academy, a three month full-time internship (followed by part-time internship) working at the biggest iGaming company in Malta!
Are you a Team player, supportive and respectful? Are you ambitious and dedicated with a passion for what you do?
At Betsson Group, it’s all about people. We work together, as a team, to achieve common goals and collaborate to succeed. We enjoy going to work because we have great colleagues. We challenge and support each other. We make everyone feel welcome by being open, friendly and social and we celebrate diversity.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join us over the summer and keep working part time during winter. We are running this programme in collaboration with GamingMalta, an independent non-profit foundation set up by the Government of Malta and the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
This job is pivotal within the Revenue Controlling function within Finance, and you will be assisting the revenue controller with the revenue monitoring and analysis. You will be looking into how revenues are trending across different markets, and comparing this to external benchmarking data, interesting right?
- Develop and maintain various dashboards for daily, weekly and monthly revenue progress reports
- Assist in the preparation of the yearly budgeting and weekly forecasting process
- Assist in the preparation of reports for external revenue reporting
What's in it for me?
We can guarantee there will never be a dull moment…you’ll be super busy, spinning multiple plates but that’s ok since that’s just how you like it! With this role, you will be able to understand how each market impacts the business and you get to speak the same language of Commercial Managing Directors. You will also be presenting data in a meaningful way to help steering the business forward and identify areas where potential opportunities lie for Betsson Group to continue growing further.
You’re good at and have:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Professional level in English
- In the process of obtaining a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Business and Information Technology (3rd or 4th year)
- Good understanding of accounting terminology
- Power BI, SQL, Big Query and Knime knowledge
- Qlikview or QlikSense knowledge
- Experience of Google Analytics or similar tracking tools
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.