I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Financial Control and Reporting Manager
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including cost control, budget and forecasts preparation, regulatory and financial reporting, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Financial Controller will be involved in cost control, budget and forecast maintenance, reporting and analysis, as well as oversight of the IFRS financial statements preparation and audit of the company and other deliverable s required by the management, shareholders and stakeholders.
Reports to CFO.
- Analyzing and processing the information in accordance with the IFRS reporting standards
- Preparation of various tables, spreadsheets, schedules, financial statements and managerial accounting reports
- Preparation and monitoring of the budget and financial forecasts
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and interactive graphical visualizations within Microsoft Power BI to raise awareness of Department Heads over financial control
- Cooperation with external consultants/contractors and auditors
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting and tax requirements
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Higher Education, major in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Minimum 2 years of overall combined accounting and finance working experience in the financial service industry (working for the Big 4 firms or in a bank financial reporting will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Knowledge of IFRS standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Russian is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of financial legislation
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (experience in Microsoft Power BI will be considered as an asset)
- Team Player with excellent communication skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers and problem-solving
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to keep information confidential and secure
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer challenging and development oriented organizational culture, dynamic working life. Here you enjoy non-formal, creative and comfortable environment. For the right person in europebet there is the right environment provided for self-realization.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, don't hesitate to apply. Please send your CV. As we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible to be included in the recruitment process.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.