I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
Gaming Campaign Coordinator – Norwegian Speaking
Are you passionate about the gambling and casino industry? Our Norwegian team is looking for a new Gaming Campaign Coordinator to work with our world class and award winning brands NordicBet, Betsson and Betsafe. If you are hungry to learn, develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you.
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things type person who we are looking for?
As a Gaming Campaign Coordinator you are the person that executes and delivers our campaigns and other communication to our customers. You get inputs from different functions and then put the campaign together, starting from a simple idea to a finished product, which includes landing page setup, adding the copy and communication arrangement through different channels. No day is like another and you have to work on multiple tasks simultaneously. The role will put a lot of demand on your time management skills and your attention to details.
What's in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You’re good at:
- Norwegian language – native level written and spoken
- English language – Strong command of written and spoken
- Excellent communication and collaboration team working skills
- Excited to learn from those around you and contribute to a successful team
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Copywriting experience
- Marketing experience
- iGaming experience.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
– Write Design Briefs for promotions and enforce Product Manager’s vision for product
– Conceptualise promotions along with Product Manager to drive key KPIs and decide on budget for the respective promotion, which will be approved by manager
– Pushing games live in Market along with Product Manager
– Implementing Product strategy outlined by Product Manager
End-to-End Responsibility for promotions
– Write copy for promotions in native language
– Setup Bonuses using back office tools
– Prepare promotion pages, upload banners, setup communications and ensure all promotions owned are delivering as expected
– Prepare report on promotion and suggest changes to product manager when needed
– Competitor research and market research to ensure all relative promotions in market are delivered.
– Cross-checking of Backoffice Setups
– Setup communications
– Manage their workload effectively and unsupervised
– Performance Testing of Promotions
– QA, and error checking of Promotion Setups
– Documenting promotion setups for stakeholder teams (CRM, CS, NOC, Marketing)
– Occasionally assisting in the execution of CRM Promotions*, or supports to Marketing Campaigns
– Game ordering on the site
– Reporting on promotions
– Payouts of promotions
– Onsite Banner ordering and ensuring that the correct promotions show in correct places
– Work on a roster along with other Product Campaign Coordinators after hours to support any incidents
– Flexibility to work outside office hours to ensure relevance of executed promotions
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.