- Marketing & Commercial
Group Racing Marketing Coordinator
Outstanding opportunity join our ever growing and successful RaceBets team as their new Group Racing Marketing Coordinator.
RaceBets, a member of the Betsson Group, is looking for a Group Horse Racing Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic and multinational team.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing horse racing marketing initiatives for our sister brands in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
You will collaborate with the RaceBets internal creative team to continuously improve marketing campaigns, work closely with our IT department to ensure the best UX for all sister brands racing customers and will be a key stakeholder in horse racing related marketing efforts across the group.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- A degree in marketing or a related field is of advantage
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Previous experience and understanding of i-Gaming industry, especially horse racing, is an asset, however not essential.
- Proactive, methodical, and well organized
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Work closely with marketing teams for both RaceBets and wider country teams to create campaigns facing multiple jurisdictions.
- Improve the conversion rate of new customers
- Work closely with CRM teams to improve retention rates, on-boarding and all major CRM key KPIs
- Take ownership of the daily management of horse racing customers for Betsson Group Brands
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.