Horse Racing Customer Risk Analyst
As a horse racing customer risk analyst you must be passionate about horse racing and the sports betting industry.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring betting activity;
- Customer profiling/segmentation;
- Monitoring and identifying changes in customer behaviour;
- Analyse risk reports on a daily basis, identify potential risky behaviour and take measures to control/avoid it;
- Identify situations of non-conform product (wrong odds, bugs, trading errors, misprints, etc.) through customers' betting patterns and address them to your manager;
- Create and develop tools to optimize the customer management process;
Other duties include:
- Compilation of pre-event odds for Horse Racing and monitoring of risk;
- Manually review & process incoming bet requests;
- Provide 2nd line support to customer care;
- Other administrative tasks including inputting of data.
- Decision maker;
- Multi-Tasking abilities;
- Hard working individual with capacity to handle large workloads if needed;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Mathematical and analytical approach to problems;
- Strong team spirit and flexibility;
- Must have good understanding of bookmaking theory.
- Preferred previous horse racing trading experience & any international racing knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Must be willingly to work outside normal office hours, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.