I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Horse Racing Trader
As UK & Irish Horse Racing Trader you must be passionate about horse racing. You will compile UK & Irish horse racing odds as well as actively trade all UK & Irish horse racing markets. Risk management and customer analysis are also an integral part of the Horse Racing Trader's daily tasks. Ongoing training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compilation of pre-event odds for Horse Racing.
- Manage Horse Racing prices through their event cycle.
- Monitor incoming bets
- Manually review & process incoming bet requests.
- Settling all required markets in a timely manner
- Reporting directly to the Head of UK/Irish Horse Racing Trading and fulfilling the duties assigned.
- Report any suspected fraudulent betting activity to Risk Manager and the Payments / Fraud Department directly.
- Provide 2nd line support to customer care
- Other administrative tasks including inputting of data.
- Must have good understanding of bookmaking theory.
- Preferred previous horse racing trading experience & any international racing knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Excellent Horse Racing knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Preferred mathematical or statistical qualification
- Must be willingly to work outside normal office hours, including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.