- HR & Office
HR Associate Lithuania Definite Contract
Fantastic contract opportunity for a HR professional to join the team!
The Global HR team is looking for an HR Associate for one year definite contract who is always passionate about what the job and ready for new challenges. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of and learn from a Global HR team while at the same time taking care of more than 70 Lithuanian employees. Are you the open minded, detail orientated, get-things-done type person who we are looking for?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional to be the key person in our Lithuanian office for all HR projects. This includes local HR strategy, implementation of global HR processes, local recruitment coordination and events organization. You will work closely with local management and with our Global HR Team based in Malta to provide best employees experience for our Lithuanian Betssonites.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- HR&Office budget management: provide yearly budgets for finance and be responsible for more efficient and cost effecting usage;
- Coordinate and follow-up on annual HR processes for Lithuania: goal setting, performance reviews, development discussions, promotions, action plans resulting from employee survey workshops, culture and change leadership etc.
- Maintaining HR reports and documentation in compliance with legal requirements, including employee records in our HR and Payroll systems;
- Preparing job offers and contracts, coordinating employee pre-start experience and onboarding;
- Close cooperation and reporting to Global HR Team;
- Organizing and coordinating local recruitment processes; assisting hiring managers;
- Act as first line support and advice on all employee queries within the Vilnius team, escalating to Global HRBPs where required;
- Collaboration and representing the Lithuanian office in all shared global HR projects: development discussions, succession planning etc;
- Organizing and coordinating all inner events and other activities in the Lithuanian office;
- Employee’s health & safety: ensure compliance with Lithuanian laws;
- Fire security: ensure compliance with Lithuanian laws;
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, and to be part of an HR team with 40 people, 23 who are placed in our HQ in Malta. This is your opportunity to join a business that truly values its people, get the opportunity to drive change and to impact the wider people agenda.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Excellent interpersonal and strong written and verbal communication skills;
- You are fluent in English and Lithuanian;
- Proven knowledge of Local Labour Code;
- At least 2+ years’ successful record as an HR specialist;
- Good knowledge of the HR processes.
- Have experience working in international culture;
- Local Payroll knowledge;
- Previous experience with Salesforce/ JIRA is considered an asset;
- Advanced Excel skills are considered an asset
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.