- Information Security
Infosec Compliance Auditor
InfoSec experts look no more! At Betsson Group we never get bored. We’re a successful, growing company in a fast-paced industry. With more than 1900 people in 12 locations, we employ some 50 nationalities. It goes without saying that gives us a truly international feel.
To add to our growing business needs we are now looking for an exceptional Infosec Compliance Auditor to join the team in Malta. The InfoSec Compliance Auditor will work closely to review compliance procedures and processes and in some cases, will be responsible to help establish those standards.
You will be responsible for ensuring that Betsson Group is adhering to all regulations regarding information security. This position will also review and help enforce compliance with standards or regulations with the likes of ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS compliance. This includes conducting internal audits across all verticals within the organisation to ensure that we comply to all the standards and legislations.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Oversee and conduct audits. You will manage both internal audits as well as provide assistance with external audits. This will include reviewing records, reports, software and any other relevant programs and activities affected by regulations. If needed you will also change procedures or practices and help to implement a plan to address such changes.
- Identify risks. You will also analyse potential risks within specific areas in order to avoid compliance issues. This might include reviewing risk assessment studies conducted by government agencies and professional organisations to gauge the possible risk potential of Betsson Group.
- Supporting the Identity and Access Management programs; recommending improvements.
- Monitor normal activity, transactions and user access levels to ensure compliance and access justification.
- Administer information security technology and solutions.
- You will be managing stakeholder relations from various departments, vendors, and external partners.
- You will be working with other business units, partners and customers to maintain secure methods of data management.
- You will review existing system accounts to ensure that they are provisioned/de-provisioned on a timely basis with only authorised access levels and conduct process improvements as needed.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of IT audit experience
- Security certifications are a plus e.g. (CISA, CRISC)
- Great communication skills
- Able to prioritise effectively to meet project deadlines and deliverables
- Understanding of the technical components of a network infrastructure/architecture
What We Offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.