I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Product Management
Intern – Content Execution
Are you a fresh graduate who would love to explore the gaming industry? Or perhaps you are still studying and would like to gain some work experience within an exciting environment? Our Content Team within Products is looking for a part-time Intern to join to get involved in all that is Content Execution!
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work alongside the Content Project Manager to coordinate and execute all content updates needed for new site launches, new markets, site migrations and the launch of new product features;
- Coordinate translations and uploading of all content to Content Management System;
- Content testing prior to any release to ensure that all content is displayed correctly on site;
- Coordinate proofreading with different stakeholders;
- Any other duties that may be required in the team.
- A very good eye-for-detail is a must;
- Willing to work on repetitive tasks;
- Delivering tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard;
- Very structured approach to work: ability to prioritise adhoc tasks, multi-task, following up on pending issues and deliver on deadlines;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively across different teams;
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.