I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Creative & Design
Are you a designer looking for a new challenge or a design graduate looking for their first full time role? If so, this is the opportunity to join a budding creative team and work across some of the biggest brands in the business in our fabulous Malta office!
Within the central creative team, you will be surrounded by countless opportunities to learn and improve your already excellent skill set. In addition to this, will you receive excellent benefits, opportunities to progress but also working with top range tools. Ultimately if you are looking for a position where you can hone your craft but also become business savvy then please apply now.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Able to multi-task, working on several different projects at a time
- Designing digital material for different markets
- Fluent in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Video skills a bonus
- Able to work in a team, coordinating, giving creative feedback to agency partners where necessary
- Possessing strong photo manipulation skills
- Able to create rich media ads and explore new ad formats
- Ideally have experience in the Gaming industry, but not essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the Design challenge
- Can articulate thinking through visual and verbal language in a concise way
- Brings the brand to life through a variety of brand assets
- Designs to a high aesthetic level
- Understands how Design can be used effectively across the media landscape
- Maintains awareness of innovation and how these can be leveraged in design
- Develops awareness and understanding of how to bring concepts to life within different media and technical parameters
- Keeps up to date with latest trends (design, music, politics, culture, competitors)
- Understands the roles of the wider team and utilises other people effectively to deliver timely solutions
- Understands and performs in own role within the wider team
- Actively offers ideas to other teams
- Able to articulate ideas visually
- Listens actively and openly and responds well to feedback
- Communicates well with senior team members
- Over time understands what the brand’s core values are and what it strives to achieve
- Demonstrates design knowledge, expertise and relevant provocation to regional marketing teams and brand teams in line with the brand
- Inspires self and others to take personal responsibility for own work and personal development
- Displays integrity, honesty, reliability, responsiveness and openness to be trusted by internal teams and clients
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.