I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Legal and Compliance Officer – Data Privacy
We are looking for a new team member with a keen interest in data privacy to join our legal and compliance department in Malta. We can offer an interesting and rewarding job, working within a great team of lawyers and compliance personnel of different nationalities.
You will assist the Legal and Compliance Department in various aspects of legal, compliance and regulatory affairs with a main focus on data privacy, contract drafting and compliance reporting. The Legal and Compliance Department acts as a support function across the group and interacts with many different aspects of the online gambling business on a daily basis. This role will assist the Department in a variety of matters but will be mainly focused on the advice concerning data privacy including subject access requests, data privacy disputes, reporting to relevant data privacy authorities and coordination with different departments regarding the handling of customer and employee data. In participating in the different work tasks, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with personnel within various areas of the business as well as with regulatory authorities and external advisors. You will to the Head of Data Privacy.
What's in it for you?
We want to see you grow into your role and take on more responsibility and challenges as time goes by. We aim to provide you with a path for your career that is both challenging and rewarding.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always fun! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You're good at
- Data Privacy! A specialised background in data privacy is required. One year’s experience in a legal and compliance environment.
- You have a keen interest in compliance and regulatory work paired with the ability to work within a dynamic and fast environment.
- English language – fluent both verbally and in writing.
- Communicating in a international business matters is important.
- You have a university degree in law, although qualifications in other areas may be considered.
- Experience from the gaming/IT industry
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.