I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
.NET Developer (Techsson Communications)
Recently we opened a tech hub in Budapest (take a peek of our office here), so due to growth & expansion we have several excellent opportunities for .Net Developers to further strengthen our cutting edge products and services.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. With more than 20 iGaming brands including Betsson.com, Betsafe.com, Nordicbet.com; offering Sportsbook, Casino and Poker, we’re proud of our successes.
And now we are hiring in Budapest! Keeping our eyes on the best talents and experts who can use their creativity and passion to create seamless, intuitive and engaging online gaming experiences.
Part of the Betsson team in Budapest develops the Communication platform for our online entertainment system. We work with the latest technologies in creating service-oriented and message based solutions.
As a member of the Communications team in Budapest, you will work with transaction intensive systems and help us to create and innovate our communication product. In close collaboration with your team and the product department, you will discuss and implement business requirements by suggesting approach and solution, plus deciding on the technology and architecture to deliver a high-quality product along with great customer experience.
We are looking for you who have a passion in building great software and the drive to turn ideas into actions. You should have solid experience in backend systems and have experienced different workplaces in your career. As collaboration is a key in Betsson Group, you will need good communication skills in order to interact well with different parts of the organisation. We expect you to keep up to date with the latest technologies and always share your knowledge with your colleagues.
- 3+ years of developing backend systems, preferably in .NET/C# with knowledge in ASP.NET Web API
- Proficiency in SQL Server; both in writing queries and tuning performance
- Experience in design and implementation of distributed and multi-tier systems, understanding SOA principles and service oriented environments (multiple services, multiple machines)
- Knowledge in automated testing and continuous integration
- Use of agile/lean methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior colleagues
- Confident in both written and spoken English
We see it as an extra advantage if you have experience with:
- NoSQL databases (Couchbase)
- CRM Systems
- .NET Core
- Distributed microservice-based architectures
- We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of these technologies but would anticipate experience with some combined with a curiosity for others: Docker, Consul, Cake, Elasticsearch, NServiceBus, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ.
What the team offers
- Education Days and Exploration Days. It’s all about encouraging you to experiment, play, imagine and learn.
- Personal Development Plan
- Monthly team events. Bike tours, go-karting, team dinners and many more.
What we offer
To be part of the success story of one of the fastest growing companies in the iGaming market, all our employees in Budapest would avail from:
- A competitive salary and benefits such as health insurances and gym subsidies
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certifications
- A fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work in a leadership role in the future.
We would also very much like to reward your efforts with a number of external and internal events like Monday breakfasts, free coffee and fruit and regular after-work events and much more!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.