I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Operational Intelligence Engineer
In the role as an Operational Intelligence Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with leading edge machine-data and monitoring platforms. You will join a team of three at a pivotal stage, where your contributions will have a big impact on the next chapter of the team – both the team itself but also the tools we will use, the processes we will develop, and more.
- Manage the technical platform
- Represent the team at various functions (both external and in-house)
- Perform proactive analysis to identify problems & opportunities
- Update the evolving technical documentation
- Organize and assist in development, educations, and workshops
- Take an active part in the team’s daily work and deliver quality services
- Continuously seek to improve tools utilization and efficiency
- Contribute to knowledge-sharing and collaboration
- Bring innovative ideas regarding technologies, utilization, and methodologies
- Willingness to learn and appreciate that no-one knows it all!
- Interest in automation and simplifying reoccurring tasks
- Curiosity for machine learning and machine-data
- Find monitoring and working out processes for handling incidents a great topic to discuss over lunch
- Appreciate team work over working alone
- Able to travel 2-6 times a year to our other offices (Malta, Budapest, Kiev, etc)
We see it as positive if
- You have experience with Splunk Enterprise (extra plus if you know ITSI)
- You have experience with AppDynamics, Dynatrace or other APM tools
- You have previous experience in critical 24/7 enterprise environment operations
- You have good experience with SQL
- You have experience with Linux and/or Microsoft Server
- You have good experience working with the Atlassian toolset (Bitbucket Confluence JIRA)
- You have good project and program management skills
- You have experience of development in .NET / Java, scripting, or other languages
We think that your mindset and attitude are the most important qualifications. As a professional you are humble and a team player who contributes to a knowledge sharing environment. You have the ability to see the big picture while also working on a detailed and deeper technical level. High logical and analytical skills with an ability to create structure in your work. You are solution oriented, curious and engaged in your work.
What we offer
We can offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other as the only constant changes, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.