I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Fraud, Risk & Payments
Payments & Fraud Shift Leader
Are you ready for the next step in your Payments and Fraud career and do you like to help and support your collegues? The function of the Payments and Fraud Shift Leader is to handle contacts related to payments queries raised by customers or any internal or external parties. The aim is to provide an outstanding customer service experience by putting the customer first in every action and facilitate internal communication, as well as offer guidance to payments analysts and creating a positive spirit in the team.
As a Shift Leader you will be part of a team that consists of other Shift Leaders and analysts. When the Team Leader is not available you are responsible for helping and supporting the analysts. You will have 9 other colleagues on the team, some of whom has been working there for a long time due to the very good atmosphere in the team. The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Allocation and prioritization of task during the shift.
- Being the first line of contact for 3rd party providers regarding payments related issues.
- Taking ownership of any issues occurring during their shift, effectively manage the issue and take the most efficient course of action to minimize customer impact as well as work load.
- Answering escalations from customer support and following up on the timely resolution of issues.
- Handling of payments and risk queries and escalations from customer support via chat, IM and emails.
- Cooperate with Payments and Fraud Team Leader on any issues facing the team.
- Work together with Payments and Fraud Team Leader in order to improve and maintain procedures within the Payments Team.
- Raise any trends in escalations, denoting a possible generic issue with anything payment related.
- Ensuring that ongoing tech issues are monitored and proper follow up is done to ensure minimal downtime and customer impact.
- Point of contact for any payment and fraud related issues or questions.
- Processing of internal crediting requests.
- Be a point of assistance to the other team members when the need arises.
- Ensuring that fraud and risk prevention rules are followed and applied when processing any of the Payments and Fraud Shift Leader tasks.
- Help in processing payments when needed and any other additional tasks when required.
- Help to create and maintain an effective and positive working environment.
- At least 1 year experience within payments & fraud
- High level of English, both verbal and written
As a person, you are analytical with an eye for details. You are good at prioritizing different tasks. As this is a position where you will lead others it is important that you like to help other people.
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receive your application!
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.