I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Product Management
Product Director – Sports
Whether it is Sportsbook, Fantasy Sports, Sports Pool Games or more, sports lovers, we are looking for you! Ready to become the Product Director of Sports for one of the most dynamic companies in the industry?
As our Product Director of Sports, you’ll be tasked with developing the vision and strategy for our Sports Product portfolio, driving revenues and championing new product development. Working alongside our Director of Sportsbook, Commercial and Product Teams you will be developing the roadmap to ensure Betsson stay at the top of delivering the best customer experience in the industry!
This is one of the most envious roles in the industry as you take control of our Sports Product Portfolio and set the strategic direction as you manage, lead and mentor a team of the best Product visionaries in the industry!
What’s in it for you?
- Full responsibility for our Sports Portfolio
- Opportunity to lead and drive new innovations
- High profile role with cross functional exposure
- Opportunity to make a big impact on our core Sports market
You’re good at
- Networking-you’re a figure of authority in the industry with a first class network with providers
- Negotiation-you’re a master of striking mutual beneficial deals
- Recruiting, managing and above all leading best in class teams
- Managing P&L with high commercial acumen
- Building first class working relationships across the business
You’re extra awesome at
- Have a love for everything that is Sports!
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.