I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Fraud, Risk & Payments
Product Owner – Payments
The Betsson Platform team owns and operates a robust technology stack supporting 24 different brands over 30 countries. Our mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivaled customer experiences, and the Platform teams’ challenge is to help our stakeholders achieve this in a complex, regulated environment.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Together with the team translating business requirements into technical solutions that work across all platforms;
- Creating specifications and defining deliverables;
- Roadmap and release planning;
- Working with the Product Managers, Requirements Analyst and the User Experience Team to prioritize inbound epics;
- Prioritizing the backlog of work for the relevant development teams, with the right balance between “technical” and “business” user stories;
- Ensuring solution validation/acceptance criteria are met;
- Carrying out release and resource planning;
- Provide regular feedback to the Director of Payment Solutions, particularly with regards to launch dates of business projects
- Discuss with our Payment Operations, Fraud, AML, RG Teams to align on changes or updates with specific projects that can impact them directly;
- Ensuring product demos with relevant stakeholders are consistently held;
- Motivating/inspiring our delivery teams.
- Proven experience as a product owner, project manager and/or business analyst;
- Strong planning and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Experience working with Agile development teams;
- Comfortable and confident working with both the technical and commercial sides of an organization;
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into solvable and easily understandable parts;
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against potential gain.
We also see it as a positive if you also have:
- Any product owner and/or project management certification(s);
- A relevant academic degree; preferably technology and/or business related or comparable working experience;
- Worked with JIRA and Confluence;
- Relevant work experience in online gaming;
- Experience working with remote development teams.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear to us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences, and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.