I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Product Management
Product Owner – Platform
You’re passionate about gaming products and technology and ready to take ownership to deliver new and exciting features, capabilities and much more, for our multiple brands and markets!
You’re good at:
- Taking ownership of the Product backlog and contributing to the Product roadmap;
- Analysing and collecting business requirements and preparing detailed User Stories;
- Refining and planning development with tech teams;
- Driving new roadmap initiatives from its initiation in a strongly Agile orientated environment;
- Prioritizing development according to the business value;
- Ensuring stakeholders are informed and kept up to date;
- Cooperating and working with multiple departments.
For this role, you definitely need to be/have:
- Experience of owning the Product backlog, writing down Epics and User Stories and planning development;
- Software development experience, comfortable with APIs, integrations and data;
- Worked in/working within an agile development environment;
- An analytical mindset and passionate about using data to drive decision making;
- Able to break down complex problems and identify solutions;
- Great communicator – you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders across the business;
- Equally comfortable working with business stakeholders and technical teams;
- A team player with a positive attitude.
It would be Extra Awesome if you have:
- Experience working within iGaming;
- Working knowledge with JIRA and Confluence;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Experience working with remote development teams;
- Understanding of emerging backend and data technologies.
What’s in it for me?
As a Product Owner at Betsson Group, you will be moving forwards to work within an established Product team to deliver the best customer experience in the industry, and implementing business across a number of Brands, Markets and Jurisdictions. Apply now to be part of the challenge!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.