I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Product Owner (Sportsbook Technology)
Our Sportsbook Trading Tools team is looking for a new team member! If you think the Product Owner role is part of the development team, we might be the company you are looking for!
Our aim is to create the best performance, functionality and user experience in the industry! As part of our Sportsbook tech team – a high performance, throughout and available product serving many brands (20+), you will be key in ensuring that the team delivers the demanded business value.
The development team consists of around 15 agile developers (C#, .NET, Typescript, Angular), QAs and DevOps staff.
Would you like to know more about the background of sports betting? Check the interview with our colleague here.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will work on a very critical product with several teams in different locations. If you are keen to see the whole product then this is your place! Your work is definitely visible but let the numbers speak for themselves:
- 10.000 different leagues
- 100 matches and 500-600.000 bets on a single Saturday
Also, you have a chance to have direct contact with your main stakeholder, the sportsbook traders.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You as a Product Owner takes vision and strategic leadership from the product/business stakeholders in order to understand business initiatives then breaks down these initiatives into a prioritized backlog of detailed User Stories to be consumed by an Agile Development Team. You work as part of the Agile Development Team to gather estimates, understand dependencies, clarify requirements, and plan sprints.
YOU ARE GOOD AT
- Taking ownership of the Product backlog which is updated and prioritized, contributing to the Product roadmap
- Refining and planning development with tech teams
- Driving new roadmap initiatives from its initiation in a strongly Agile oriented environment
- Ensuring stakeholders are informed and kept up to date
- Cooperating and working with multiple departments and stakeholders (with non-tech departments too)
- Analyzing and you are passionate about using data to drive decision making
- You have invented a feature which was implemented, that is a really BIG plus for us
- Working knowledge with Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience working with remote development teams
- You love working with different nationalities
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive salary:
We care about your health so we provide gym subsidy (HUF 95000/year), health insurance (Medicover), life and accident insurance, height adjustable desk, office massage, office yoga and fruits.
We support your career growth with free Pluralsight and Udemy account as well as training budget. We also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other team or even location.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, poker events, board game nights… if you have other idea, we really want to hear it! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Mondays, sweets on Thursdays and lunch on every second Friday.
Mobile phone device and subscription for personal use with 13 GB internet and free calls payed by the company!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.