- Marketing & Commercial
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as one of our new Project Managers.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re good at:
- Previous experience managing projects of medium to large scale
- Solid technical background with a good understanding of different platforms and technologies
- Experience liaising with Commercial, Operations and Marketing to either solve problems or deliver projects
- Previous experience dealing with Tech/Product would be advantageous
- A recognised certification in project management such as Prince or Sigma would be a big plus
- iGaming experience would be a great asset
A flavour of what you'll be doing:
- Process analysis and modeling as well as end to end workflow management
- Planning and management of internal resources and setting of priorities
- Proposing business cases based on identified opportunities, taking into consideration market, customer, and technology research and analysis, including presenting project budgets, project plans, roadmaps and timeframes for approval by Betsson Group management team
- Manage and own the entire project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support
- Ensure that there is a detailed project plan to track progress and report while managing changes in project scope & delivery timelines as well as resources.
- Report to stakeholders on the project performance by measuring using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Identify ways and monitor for project risks to be minimised
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Attend regular meetings with department heads and senior management to determine project priorities and communicate issues & risks with current projects.
Want to know more about the department and team?
Just follow this link: https://www.betssongroup.com/what-we-do/our-departments/projectmanagement/
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.