I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
QA Automation Engineer
As a member of the Front-End development team, you will be integral part of one of the Agile Teams participating actively in the software development life cycle and contributing with your knowledge and work in testing. You will be a great asset for the team boosting overall quality delivered. If you are a great team player, you love testing and the idea of working in a large organization, this is the job for you.
The QA Engineer will be responsible to ensure development targets and measures are achieved.
At this scope the QA Engineer will:
- Work closely with Software Development, Architecture and Operations teams and all the other departments that might be affected by the product under test;
- Understand all the aspects of the business the product under test is connected to;
- Verify that requirements are clear and equally understood by the department requiring it and people who will have to implement it;
- Design and Review Test Cases based on requirements and non functional features;
- Implement automated tests (depending on automation skills);
- Perform regularly manual and automated testing;
- Report defects and suggest improvements employing the issue tracker in use within the Company;
- Keep good communication channel with Developers and Product Owner;
- Contribute to maintain a productive, collaborative and relaxed work environment.
- Deliver in accordance with agreed scope, acceptance criteria, time, financial and quality measures;
- Report and escalates in a timely manner during project;
- Identify risk in his/her business and take responsibility for reporting risks in a timely, open and appropriate manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with and support test team members
Job Skills Required
- Excellent communication
- Very good documentation and reporting
- Good modeling techniques
- Excellent analytical and testing techniques
- Very good testing tools utilization
- Very good experience with test scripting
Technical Skills Required
Additional Skills Considered To Be An Asset
- Familiarity with Agile
- Exposure to automated front end testing using Selenium/Protractor
- OO programming
- Professional experience in a betting/gaming company
What We Offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.