I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Excited about quality and like the idea of working in a collaborative environment? In the Frontend Team, we take time to discuss solutions, drive changes and always look at how to improve our working methods, products and our own skill sets.
Your job will be to ensure the team delivers the cleanest possible product, preventing bugs from ever making it to production. The aim is to go beyond simple quality control and adopting a real quality mindset instead, ensuring the team is building the right things, in the right way.
What’s in it for you?
A sense of belonging. You will be working in a close-knit team where everyone understands that they need each other in order to grow, have fun and create a great product.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Ensure requirements are testable
You’re good at
- Building automated tests within a .NET environment
- Agile development process
- Ensure that the team has a quality focus
- Finding new ways of doing things, exploring automated testing technologies and tools
- Spotting flaws and inconsistencies
Extra awesome at
- Collaboration and taking initiative
- QA methodologies, tools and processes
What we offer
We can offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other as the only constant is change, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- A friendly, open and humble working environment
- A diverse work environment where you will have the chance to work alongside with colleagues from all over the world
- Lots of social activities within the office such as regular breakfasts and after works
- A chance to evolve your skills together with your colleagues in our own version of a hackathon – Site Academy
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification
- Excellent benefits (Healthcare and pension contributions, special discounts and more)
- Freedom with responsibility
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.