I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Fraud, Risk & Payments
Risk Strategy Analyst
We are now looking for a Risk Strategy Analyst to join our Risk team in Malta.
As a Risk Strategy Analyst you will be working within a small but elite and technically savvy team to review and monitor our internal as well as some external Fraud tools, in order to provide high level reports on Fraud trends as well as the upkeep and monitoring of such tools.
The role involves day to day analysis of the Fraud tools as well as customer accounts and trends through a series of daily reports set upon specific criteria, amongst other tasks. We believe that the successful candidate has to be able to work well under pressure with a constant keen eye for detail and have a very active and creative mindset.
- Ensure that all fraud tools are maintained and kept fully up to date in line with relevant requirements.
- Undertake daily monitoring and reviewing of transactions through a series of daily reports.
- Aide and assist all within the Risk, Fraud and Payments Operations teams with any issues detected via Fraud tools.
- Update rules based on trends detected via consistent monitoring of tools and high level reports.
- Ensure that fraud rings are spotted early enough to control and minimize Risk to the company
- Research and find/solve fraud cases involving but not limited to Credit card fraud, Chargebacks, Bank Fraud, Money Laundering, Identity theft and Phishing as well as Bonus Abuse rings.
- Advise on current and future fraud systems in place, and working as part of the Fraud and Payments Team towards a common goal
- Inform the Manager and other team members of fraud trends and any high risk accounts that you come across
- Maintain a proactive approach in dealing with all customer application matters
- Analytical mind, with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Very good technical tool skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day to day basis
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment
- 3rd Party fraud tool experience such as Threatmetrix, Iovation or any other similar fraud/device fingerprinting tools are a must.
- SQL knowledge will be considered an asset.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
If you have any questions regarding the position feel free to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.