I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Senior Front End Developer
Development of our sites focuses on the frontend web development, relying on an understanding of the backend. The local team of 30 colleagues is split into different agile teams contributing to all of our products. Complex code is kept on a short leash with good development principles and common sense. Dynamic environment, agile Product Owners, competent and helpful colleagues make the job both challenging and fun.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams' visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, bug fixing, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality. You will also mentor and help the rest of the team.
What we would like to see
Previous experience as a frontend developer is a must and you have relevant experience with most of the below Technical skills. You are a team player who readily offers help and shares knowledge with your colleagues. There's also a good chance you'll be laying awake at night reading up on all the latest tech-just like us!
- Deep understanding of HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience in writing Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in creating scalable and performant web applications
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Strong IT qualifications
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
- Very competitive remuneration based on experience
- Office in Tallinn City Centre
- Relocation package(if applicable)
- Fitness Allowance, activities, events
- Paid sick leave days
- Regular medical health check-up
- Home-internet subscription
- Free Parking nearby the office
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.