- Product Management
UI Designer – Trading Tools – Sportsbook
Are you a UI/Interaction Designer with a passion for Sportsbook? Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to be part of the continuous evolution of our sportsbook ensuring its long-term competitiveness. You will be part of a team working to deliver some of the most innovative and engaging products and customer experiences in the gaming industry, with a specific focus on sportsbook.
The Betsson Group’s mission is to put customers at the heart of our business through unrivalled customer experiences, and you will play a crucial part in achieving that mission. You will be responsible for formalizing Betsson Group’s sports betting product vision. By gathering requirements from key stakeholders and then implementing a user centric design process, the UI/Interaction Designer will be tasked with delivering a best in class sports betting interface and experience.
- Delivering designs based on research, insight and industry best practice
- Gathering requirements and ideas from research and key stakeholders.
- Working alongside the product team to deliver the best product experience.
- Key input into product planning and prioritization with product team.
- Understand and advocate the customer in product design.
- Ensuring production of high quality designs and prototyping.
- Alignment with Lead UX designer in the creation of visuals.
You are good at
- Digital design (User Interface) experience, 3 years or more;
- Desktop and mobile UI design;
- Industry standard software such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Figma as a means to develop, test, explore and convey design solutions;
- Producing wireframes for designers and development teams;
- Working and collaborating with diverse teams in a lean/agile setup;
- Partnering with Lead Designers to develop the strategy, interface and rationale for features;
- Sportsbook or Sportsbetting Products; it would be considered an asset if you have experience working in the industry and if you have a genuine interest in sportsbetting;
- Communicating in English
A portfolio link or file should preferably be submitted with the application.
What we offer
Apart from competitive salary:
We care about your health so we provide gym subsidy, health insurance (Medicover), accident insurance, height adjustable desk, office massage, office yoga and fruits.
We support your career growth with free Pluralsight account and training budget. Our developers are running a Coding Dojo once in a week…and of course they are developing a foosball table management application! We also have an internal mobility program so after a certain time you can try other team or even location.
Regular after-work and team events thanks to our proactive colleagues. We have go-kart club, poker events, board game nights… if you have other idea, we really want to hear it! Last, but not least Betsson provides team building budget for each team in every quarter for team activities…it is up to you what you want to do!
Breakfast on Monday, sweets on Thursday , lunch on Friday bi-weekly.
Mobile phone device and subscription for personal use with 13 GB internet and free calls!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.