I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Service Management Coordinator
Our Service Management Coordinator is expected to oversee, facilitate and administer ITIL based service support and technical management. This includes the management and oversight of service delivery processes, which include Change Management, Problem Management, Service Request Fulfilment, Incident Management, Service Level Management and Licensing Management as well as customer management, dispute and technical resolution management.
A taster of what you will be doing:
- Administering Service Management Systems and assisting internal teams to deliver the Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements, Service Metrics, Service Catalogue, and industry benchmarks for all services.
- Process owner responsibility for Change and Problem Management processes, implementing improvements as necessary in order to move the organisation towards further ITIL compliance.
- Process owner responsibility for Licensing Management.
- Formulating and maintaining an appropriate Service Level Management structure for the organisation. This should include an effective SLA structure accommodating any existing Service Improvements Plans within the SLM process.
- Coordinating and liaising with other internal departments to ensure successful delivery of services and products, whilst identifying solutions that satisfy the organisation’s business requirements.
- Monitoring day to day Service metrics to ensure that the Service delivery is within set targets and to identify any trends that may have an immediate or future effect on the Service quality.
- Organising Service Review meetings (including Post Implementation Reviews) to ensure close collaboration between the various different stakeholders and to ensure that everyone has a holistic view.
- Implementing an effective monitoring mechanism in relation to Third-Party Suppliers. Ensuring that internal / client facing processes are clearly communicated to all suppliers, resulting in a sound and consistent service provision.
- Conducting root cause analysis and facilitating the problem management process for lessons learned and preventive reoccurrence.
- Preparing management reports related to key performance indicators (KPIs) for executive management.
- Responsible for data analysis and the generation of service delivery metrics to support industry service quality and cost benchmarking.
- Active involvement with internal stakeholders to develop and continually improve a service catalogue.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification
- Working knowledge and demonstrable experience in Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
- Experience developing and publishing services and service catalogues along with the implementation of the associated Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills accompanied with a customer service attitude and attention to detail
- Experience of managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts
What We Offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.