I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Software Development Engineer in Test (Backend team)
Do you like the idea of joining our top-notch developers in a fun and relaxed work environment? With us, you will not be just focusing on feature testing, but ensuring that features work under heavy load. Our QA’s delve into the architecture, collaborate directly with Product Analysts and stakeholders to measure, understand what is happening, and give their ideas on how to fix things!
We aim is to create the best performance, functionality and user experience in the industry! As part of our Techsson tech team – a high performance, throughout and available product serving many brands, you will be key in ensuring that the team delivers the demanded business value. The objective is to go beyond simple quality control and instead adopt a real quality assurance mind-set to ensure that the team is building the right things, in the right way.
- Multicultural – passionate talents in Budapest as well as in our other offices!
- Agile (scrum)
- Participate in defining QA processes and standards for the present and future
- Create criteria for test cases
- Write automation, performance, end to end tests
- Be involved in code and feature reviews
You will NOT be working with legacy code or outdated technologies here at Betsson. In fact, our stack includes the following:
- .NET Framework 4.6.X and above
- .NET Core
- SQL Server
- Rabbit MQ
- TeamCity & Octopus
- REST API (with Swagger UI support)
- Highly available CI System
What’s in it for me?
A fun and challenging opportunity in a helpful and relaxed work environment…
- Career growth and exploration!
You have the opportunity to advance into a software developer role, move to other roles, teams and countries. There are many career paths to choose from at Betsson.
- Competitive salary
- Work with the latest technologies and talented colleagues
- Knowledge development
Various training programs, conferences, meetups…etc.
- Cool perks, to name a few:
– Health insurance
– Gym subsidy (HUF 95 000 PA)
– Regular team-building events and lunches
– Weekly breakfasts
– Mobile phone with unlimited internet and calls
- Cosy, award winning office, with for example:
– Height adjustable standing desks and sofas
– Free fruit and beverages
– A slide!
You’re good at:
- Code Automation Tests
- Managing Test Cases, JIRA, wiki, etc.
- Being very curious
- Working closely in teams
- Communicating in English
- Experience with micro services architecture
- CI / CD experience
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.