I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Sportsbook Customer Risk Analyst
The function of the Sportsbook Customer Risk Analyst is to ensure that the sportsbook customer base is optimized for maximum profitability in order to stimulate the growth of the business. This is achieved through a suitable time efficient segmentation of the sportsbook customers.
- Monitor betting activity;
- Customer Profiling/Segmentation;
- Use customer data in order to identify shortcomings in product offer;
- Review/Adapt limits per customer in accordance with their behavior/betting pattern;
- Monitoring and identifying changes in customer behavior;
- Analyse risk reports on a daily basis, identify potential risky behaviour and take measures to control/avoid it;
- Identify situations of non-conform product (wrong odds, bugs, trading errors, misprints, etc.) through customers' betting patterns and address them to the responsible team suggesting improvements/solutions in order to improve the global trading level, aiming for the maximization of profit;
- Handle queries and requests related to customers' limits and classifications;
- Idealize, create and develop tools to optimize the customer management process;
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute to the improvement of the team efficiency.
- Decision maker;
- Multi-Tasking abilities;
- Hard working individual with capacity to handle large workloads if needed;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Mathematical and analytical approach to problems;
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge/findings;
- Strong team spirit and flexibility;
- Passionate about sports; experience in the betting industry is a plus.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.