I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Team Lead – Platform
Are you passionate about mentoring others? Do you want to lead a team of developers, help them grow and reach their true potential, and at the same time create and deliver a great product? Then this might be the role for you!
Our gaming platform is the core of everything we do at Betsson. It supports all our gaming sites and is central to the company strategy. High focus on quality, reliability, performance and scalability is the way we roll.
You will be guiding and coaching a development team of around nine team members to build great products, increase the scalability of our systems while also maintaining their high quality. When you are not occupied with team lead duties, you will be part of the team’s delivery, either as a tester, developer or scrum coach.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing:
- Take an active part in the team’s daily sprint work and deliver quality software (both new development and maintenance)
- Together with your team take ownership of your product and make sure it is always state of the art from a functional and technical perspective
- Continuously seek to improve both the product and ways of working in the team
- Responsible for all people management processes such as development discussions, salary reviews etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working as a software developer, a quality/test engineer, or as a scrum coach (Tech stack: NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, C#)
- Strong communication skills in both Swedish and English
You excel in:
- Leading agile teams
- Building strong team culture and high-performing teams
- Stakeholder management
- Enable collaboration and knowledge sharing between teams
- Experience with Microservices architecture and messaging
- Knowledge about Domain driven design
What’s in it for you?
We can offer you an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is never like the other as the only constant is change, to the better, to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- A friendly, open and humble working environment, where you will have the chance to work alongside with colleagues from all over the world
- Many social activities within the office (e.g. regular after works; team events; breakfast; dinners; lunches etc.)
- A chance to evolve your skills together with your colleagues with various programs and initiatives
- Lot’s of benefits (e.g. healthcare and pension contributions; insurances; free massage twice per week etc.)
- Freedom with responsibility
Want to know more? Get in touch with us today!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.