I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
VIP Regional Lead
Outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to join us as our new VIP Regional Lead.
Are you someone who handles pressure well, pays close attention to detail and has excellent communication ability? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a passionate, creative and people focused Regional Lead.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
In this role will be responsible for managing the flow of day-today operations, along with supporting the Head of VIP in streamlining and optimizing processes and best practice for VIP.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Several years' experience managing a portfolio of clients in either a VIP gaming team, or in a consumer facing organisation that demands the very best customer experience for the most demanding of clients
- In depth knowledge of segmentation, CRM, and campaigns
- Ability to build a VIP management strategy
- Commercially driven; providing ROI on all activities
- Proactively making improvements in all aspects of the Key Accounts to increase the value of the portfolio
- Passionate about sports and/or casino
- A sales / business development approach to expanding and growing the value of your accounts
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are a must.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations, admin and workflow, enforcing best practice and engagement
- First point of contact for VIP Manager escalations
- Acting as the liaison between Central VIP and all other functions including (but not limited to) regional business teams, DWBI, platform, CS VIP and product
- Responsible for team KPI reporting, campaign & spend plans (AMPs)
- Planning and management of team resources and setting of priorities as aligned with regional management
- Supporting the Head of VIP in streamlining, optimizing and implementing processes and best practice for VIP, adopted to regulatory compliance
- Responsible for informing central roadmap or region/market specific development and optimization opportunities
- Identifying, setting up and following up on training & development for the VIP Managers including on boarding of new VIP managers
- Conduct interviews of VIP Manager candidates together with the Head of VIP and regional line managers
- Managing and acting upon on VIP feedback/issues and escalating to management, where applicable, for central (product, CRM, VIP etc) roadmap prioritisation consideration
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.