- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
Affiliate Manager – Nordics
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Affiliate Manager – Nordics.
You will be managing affiliate partnerships in the Nordic markets by building relationships and collaborations. You will be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliate’s whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues.
What is in it for you?
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing:
- Work with Betsson Group Nordic market brands’ affiliate performance from a strategy and acquisition perspective.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks.
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network
- Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns
- Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of affiliate partners
- Work with the Nordic Marketing team to create go to market strategies with the aim of growing the affiliate business within the Nordic markets
- Represent Betsson Group affiliates at industry events and keep updated on industry trends
You are good at:
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do –attitude’.
- Strong negotiation skills, analytical and numbers driven.
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English, (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish languages are given a preference)
- Great at building and maintaining strong relationships.
- 3+ years of experience in Affiliation.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.