- Malta: E² Hub
AML Analyst – German Speaking
We are looking to grow our current AML team and therefore a new exciting position has opened up for an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) analyst to join our growing team in Malta.
As an AML analyst you will be working within a specialised and diverse team of agents to pro-actively detect, monitor and assess player behaviour and transactions that relate to potential CFT or AML scenarios as per current procedures.
The role revolves around the analysis of customer accounts and transactions via pre-determined reports and alerts in order to determine and counter fraud and to detect any possible malicious scenarios, money laundering or suspicious activities. In addition, this role will also involve screening player accounts whilst providing an in-depth analysis of such accounts.
We believe that the successful candidate must have good communication skills, be able to work well under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and attained good level of knowledge with regards to AML directives and risk exposure.
- Review player accounts and deliver appropriate follow-up to detect and identify potential AML cases
- Keep up to date with business directives and ensure that all operational procedures act in accordance to the latest directions published
- Escalate cases to the relevant departments as required from time to time in accordance with internal procedures
- Review customers at various threshold stages, specifically to spot any suspicious or unusual activities, such as potential Fraud, Money Laundering or CFT
- Periodically apply open-source checks and internal AML procedures on specifically escalated player accounts
- Review appropriate documentation for KYC purposes at different stages specifically related to German market
- Maintain a proactive and practical approach when dealing with player queries and other escalations
What's in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You're good at:
- Analytical mind, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German & English are essential
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day to day basis.
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of regulatory, AML and compliance requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar role, specifically dealing with AML within a similar industry will be considered an asset.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.