I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Fraud, Risk & Payments
AML Analyst (Swedish Speaking)
We are looking to grow our current AML team and therefore a new exciting position has opened up for an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) analyst to join our growing team in Malta.
As an AML Analyst you will be working within a specialised and diverse team of agents to pro-actively detect, monitor and assess player behaviours and transactions that relate to potential AML scenarios as per the current and ongoing AMLD’s.
The role involves daily analysis of customer accounts and transactions via pre-determined reports and alerts, amongst other tasks such as using 3rd party providers and tools in order to determine any possible AML scenarios. In addition to reports and alerts, there may also be daily player account escalations via various departments.
We believe that the successful candidate has to be able to work well under pressure with a keen eye for detail and a very good understanding of AML requirements and directives.
- Daily account reviews and follow-ups of actions taken on such accounts in order to detect and identify potential AML cases.
- Keep up to date with AML directives and assure that all operations procedures act in accordance to the latest directives published.
- Provide and request detailed reports that would assure constant and ongoing AML trends are kept in review and whenever possible, enable a more proactive approach of accounts than currently existing reports that are in place.
- Escalate cases to the MLRO and any other entities as required form time to time in accordance with internal procedures.
- Maintain a proactive approach in dealing with all customer application matters.
- Must be fluent in Swedish.
- Analytical mind, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day to day basis.
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good understanding of regulatory, AML and compliance requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar role, specifically dealing with AML within a similar industry will be considered an asset.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.