I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
We are on the exciting journey of building Betsson’s hybrid cloud platform! Are you interested in creating modern services and continuously improve them with new features? We build services with automation at scale, then make them fail to rebuild them to be better! Does this sound like fun and something you can help us build and improve?
You’ll be part of a small agile team, sitting within our Technical Operations department. The team is of critical importance to the company as it is responsible for managing third-party applications and services used by our entire global technical organization. These services are commercial or open-source applications and are handled via our source control, automation and configuration management platform.
In this highly competitive market, it is critical that we continuously push our technology forward and keep challenging ourselves. We are always on the lookout for improving existing systems and integrating new ones so each day is filled with exploration and the learning of something new.
A Flavour of What You Will Be Working With
The team uses a diverse set of languages like PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby. They have full ownership over the below services:
- Messaging (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- NoSql (Couchbase)
- Tracing (Jaeger)
- Platform – Provisioning (vRealize Automation)
- Configuration management (Puppet, Ansible)
- Platform – Containers (Kubernetes)
What's in it for you?
- Impact and set standards on how our managed services and cloud platform should look as well as work!
- Work with modern technologies, high-performance and high-availability environments
- Evolve your skills together with talented colleagues with various programs and initiatives
- Lots of social activities within the office (e.g. regular after works; team events; breakfast; dinners; lunches etc.)
- Personal development through courses, in-house training and external certification
- Excellent benefits (e.g. healthcare and pension contributions; insurances; free massage twice per week etc.)
- Freedom with responsibility
You are good at:
- Linux, Windows
- Building platforms and services
- Operating critical 24/7 systems
Extra awesome at:
- Collaboration and taking initiative
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.