- Data & Insight
BI Developer – Payments Reporting
Want to join one of the leading data-driven groups in iGaming? Are you a data visualization guru and an expert with QlikSense or QlikView? This might be the opportunity for you!
Being part of the BI Team, means you will be selecting the best data visualization techniques to help guide key decision-makers in the business.
You will be working on existing BI dashboards to improve the UI, as well as working on various business and internal BI projects across the Group!
You will be super hands on in collaborating with stakeholders, business teams, and development teams to provide data-driven insight into the performance of the business and contribute to making a difference.
A taster of what you will be doing:
- Work on projects that require development of Business Intelligence reports, dashboards, infographics, and related visuals;
- Select the best data visualization technique based on the characteristics of underlying data in order to illustrate certainty, patterns or other statistical concepts that will guide decision-makers;
- Complete ad-hoc report requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools;
- Support the Data product consumers requesting help via the Data Service Desk or via other channels;
- Work on internal BI projects such as data model improvements, and Qlik load performance enhancements;
- Focus on improving current BI reporting tools from a visualisation perspective;
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business teams, and development teams to provide data-driven insight into the performance of the business, and what areas need improvement;
- Investigate data issues and report findings to other development teams;
- Key focus will be given on the data product related to Payments.
You’re good with
- Business Intelligence reporting
- Reporting tools like Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS), or similar tools like SAP Business Objects, visualisation tools QlikView, QlikSense, or similar tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Data warehouse and ETL concepts
You're also good at
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Taking ownership of systems;
- Working independently, without supervision, effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects;
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.